YOU WILL VISIT
• O. Olkhon, Cape Burhan (Shamanka Rock)
• Cape Khoboy
• South of Olkhon Island, about. Ogoy
from 26 900 rub.
flight not included
Price per tour for 1 person with standard accommodation.
Economy tour option:
1. Accommodation in Irkutsk in a mini-hotel, Twin/Trpl rooms (shower and toilet for 3 rooms)
2. Accommodation at Olkhon, mini-hotel "Baikal", Twin/Trpl room economy (shower and toilet on the floor for 4 rooms)
Standard Tour Option:
1. Accommodation in Irkutsk in a hotel, Twin/Trpl comfortable rooms (shower and toilet in the room)
2. accommodation at Olkhon, mini-hotel "Baikal", Twin/Trpl standard room (shower and toilet room)
* Discount for children under 12 years old - 20%
Included in cost:
1. Meeting at 09:00 in the morning (local time) at the airport or at the railway station of Irkutsk
2. Accommodation in a mini-hotel / hotel in Irkutsk (1 day)
3. Accommodation at Olkhon in the mini-hotel “Baikal”, Twin/Trpl standard or economy room (3 nights)
4. Program transfers
5. Food according to the program: 1 day - lunch; 2 day - breakfast (Standard option), lunch and dinner; 3rd and 4th day - breakfast, lunch - picnic, dinner; 5 day - breakfast.
6. Excursion to Listvyanka
7. Taltsy Museum
8. Baikal Limnological Museum
9. Dog sledding 10 min.
10. Car excursion to Cape Khoboy
11. Car tour on about. Ogoy and Cape Horgoy
12. Excursion to Cape Burhan
The price does not include:
1. Additional transfers not specified in the program
2. Food in Irkutsk
3. Food in roadside cafes
4. Additional services not specified in the program or indicated in the program for an additional payment
* Our company reserves the right to make changes on the days of the excursion program (including depending on weather conditions), change the order of the excursion objects, the hotel (to a similar or higher class).
January 25-29, February 8-12 February 20-24, February 29 - March 4, March 6-10, March 14-18
Surcharge for single
Welcome to Irkutsk! Meeting and getting to know the group. Today you will have an excursion to the main attractions of Irkutsk: the founding place of the city, the area of 3 churches, the embankment of the Angara River, Moscow Gate, the historical quarter. After the tour, transfer to Listvyanka (70 km from Irkutsk). Accommodation at the hotel in Listvyanka. Meals included: lunch, dinner
In the morning departure by minibus to Olkhon Island, travel time 5-6 hours. Rite of meeting with winter Baikal. Crossing on the ice crossing Kurkut Bay - island Olkhon. Arrival on the island. Dinner. Hotel accommodation, comfortable and semi-comfortable rooms, central heating. Sightseeing tour to Cape Burhan (Shamanka rock) - one of the nine shrines of Asia, the sacred place of the island's native inhabitants - Buryats. Dinner. Meals: breakfast (Standard option). Lunch and dinner are included.
After breakfast, you will have an excursion to the northernmost tip of the island, Cape Khoboy - one of the most beautiful and interesting places on the island. On the way - visit the rock complex Sagaan Khushun, a picnic in the fresh air. After lunch - visit Cape Khoboy and walk around the surroundings. It is in the northern part of the island that you can see ice hummocks and blue ice of Lake Baikal. Return item Khuzhir. Dinner. Free time. Breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner are included.
Breakfast. A full-day excursion to the south of Olkhon Island, to Cape Horgoy to the ancient wall of Kurykan, as well as to Ogoy Island, where the Buddhist stupa of enlightenment is located. Lunch is a picnic. Return to the village of Khuzhir, dinner. Breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner are included.